We are one of the first specialty coffee roasteries and importers in Hungary. Established in 2014, our company offers coffee and connected services for coffee shops, other companies, and offices as well as private individuals.
We are in constant search for the best green coffees, which we try to source seasonally. Our goal in roasting is to enhance and not hide the qualities and potential of the coffee cherry. We work on a German Probat drum roaster and are always in pursuit of progression, so we save each roasting data and profile it digitally. This way we continue to learn with every cycle. We sell specialty coffee in all EU countries.
Our selection includes:
- Specialty Coffee: Specialty coffees straight from the roastery! We offer a huge variety of beans roasted in small batches every week. /Offered brands: Beyond Within, Beanlight, Bird of Light/
- Premium loose leaf tea, Chai, Hot Chocolate: We are a Hungarian importer of high quality teas and cocoa. /Offered brands: Pilgrim Heart Tea, Boundless, Chalo Chai/
- Tools and machines for baristas: We are a major Hungarion distributor of La Marzocco machines, Fiorenzato grinders and Perfect Moose automatic milk foamers. We also offer quality barista tools and water treatment systems. /Offered brands: La Marzocco, Fiorenzato, Perfect Moose, Hario, Aerobie, BWT/
- Specialty Coffee Subscription Service: We offer multiple monthly subscription options for specialty coffee with free delivery (only available within Hungary). We also offer vouchers and coffee passes redeemable in our own specialty coffee shops. Our roasted coffee beans are also available for purchase in our cafes - Madal Cafe - with fresh, weekly deliveries. /www.madalcafe.hu/
- Barista Training: We offer professional and hobby barista trainings in one of Hungary’s most well-equipped training facilities, Barista Campus. /For more information please visit www.baristacampus.hu/ We also offer consulting to help open your own coffee shop /www.cafeconsulting.eu/
We roast our coffees for order. Please take into account that our roasting days are: Monday and Wednesday.
We are looking forward to working with quality oriented coffeeshops who have the focus on the coffee and the barista.